Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Outfit: Lazy Saturday

06-09-14b


06-09-14d


Jana Rahbini black ankle boot


It rained all day on Saturday. Consequently I didn’t leave the house and spent the day cooking (soup) and baking (custard cookies). I managed to injure myself on the bungee run at the party on Friday so I was suffering a bit of a stiff neck and a friction burn to my ankle on Saturday. If you’ve never been on a bungee run let me tell you that you fall with a heck of a wallop despite it being the equivalent of a bouncy castle that you fall on, and if you are dragged backwards as you land you’ll get friction burns too. Still, it was fun at the time.

06-09-14


06-09-14c


I curled my hair to see a) how the curls/waves held in my shorter length hair and b) what it would look like with second day waves.

Burgundy top – Amazon (bought with voucher)
Grey vest – River Island
Jeans – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Black boots – c/o Sarenza
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Love the sparkle and the play on words :) And who doesn't love an office party with a bucking bronco?

    ReplyDelete