Saturday, September 06, 2014

Outfit: Party Time!

05-09-14


05-09-14d


Georgia Rose silver camo flats

Friday afternoon at work we had bit of a bash in the garden. There’s a big lawn at the back of one of the buildings and a gazebo was pitched on there. It was fun – there was a buffet, a DJ, a bucking bronco and a bungee run. It’s not often we do things like that at work but when we do it’s appreciated and everyone has a good time.

05-09-14b


05-09-14c


I didn’t dress up – see above re the lawn and the games. But I did add a bit of silver sparkle with my t shirt. It says ‘high maintenance’ on it which is supposed to be a play on the fact that I’m tall (it’s from Tall Girls after all) and I guess I can be kind of high maintenance with my hair and make up. I’m sure the young man would say I am anyway!

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black t – Tall Girls (sale)
Jeans – H&M (gifted)
Silver camo shoes – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Pink beads – Dorothy Perkins (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Snakeskin belt – local boutique


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment