Friday, September 19, 2014

Outfit: Waistcoat

18-09-14


18-09-14d


18-09-14e


Matalan Snakeskin


I haven’t worn a waistcoat in ages. We’re talking years, here. I can’t remember the last time I wore one. At one point, several years ago, they were an absolute staple of my wardrobe. Now though, not so much. Fortunately I had the good sense to hang on to two during previous wardrobe culls, and last night I looked at them and decided it was high time to pull one out again.

18-09-14b


18-09-14c


As much as I love jackets and blazers for smartening up an outfit, I sometimes feel like the sleeves are restricting my arm movements. With a waistcoat you get all the smart and none of the restricted movement. Win-win.

Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Red and white stripe top – H&M
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan
Waistcoat – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Red beads – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment