Thursday, October 02, 2014

Happiness Tag (You Tube)

I like to pinch tags from You Tube from time to time and answer the questions in text form. I’ve omitted two of the questions this time as they’ll only work on camera.

1. What's your go-to makeup product that makes you happy?
Silver eyeshadow. You can’t not be happy when you’re wearing silver eyeshadow.

2. What food brings a smile to your face?
Custard. Custard is just a happy food I think and it’s delicious. Hot or cold.

3. Which song lifts your mood no matter what?
I Don’t Feel Like Dancing by the Scissor Sisters. Despite the title I defy you not to dance when that is playing.

4. Which inspirational quote picks you up when you feel sad?
“Give a girl the right shoes and she can rule the world” – Bette Midler. I have that printed on my cell phone case.

5. Where in the world would you be happiest?
At home. Or possibly in New York. Or Australia where it’s warm. Tough choice.

6. What do you do to make you feel happy when you’re having a bad day?
Eat some chocolate. Or watch some Big Bang Theory.

7. Who is the happiest person you know?
My niece. She’s only two and a half but she’s so smiley all the time!

8. What’s your happiest memory?
Being on holiday in Australia.

9. What makes you feel fuzzy and smile on the inside?
Watching a good movie, or a sweet bit on a long running TV show such as (spoiler alert!) when Mulder and Scully finally got together, or when Leonard proposed to Penny on The Big Bang Theory.

10. Give an example of a good deed that made you happy.
This wasn’t something I did, but last year one of my girls at work was pregnant. She couldn’t get the holidays she wanted over Christmas so one of the lads in her team agreed to swap dates with her so she could take a longer break and travel to see her family. That was such a sweet thing to do and earned him an employee of the month nomination from me.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment