Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Outfit: Gossip Girl Inspired

06-10-14b


06-10-14c


Jana Rahbini black ankle boot


On Sunday afternoon I was watching some Season One episodes of Gossip Girl whilst I was doing the ironing. They all loved their bright coloured tights in those early years, and at one point Blair was wearing a bright orange blazer with her school uniform. (For such a posh high school the uniform code was very loosely adhered to wasn’t it?)

06-10-14


I was sent this black dress by La Redoute last week and it’s a very loose fitting style. I love it and wore it on its own last week, but the blazer today gives it a bit of shape. As the forecast for Monday was 9°C and raining it also provided an extra layer for warmth. I may have to do my wardrobe switch over this week if this weather continues.

Orange blazer – c/o TM Lewin
Black dress – c/o La Redoute
Blue tights – Accessorize
Black boots – c/o Sarenza
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment