Sunday, October 05, 2014

This Week...


I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I’ve been using my Remington Spin Curl hairdryer again and you may have noticed my hair being wavy more often than usual recently: it’s all down to this dryer. They don’t actually make the model I have anymore (I’ve had mine for a few years, but you might still pick one up on eBay) but Remington do have a hairdryer with multiple attachments that is widely available, one of them being the spin curl bit. Basically the tube attachment sucks sections your hair into it and the vortex it creates spins your hair around, leaving it perfectly wavy. I’ve found that using a styling spray before blow drying, and then spritzing with gel spray afterwards helps the waves to last. Doing this I can get waves that last two to three days and I’m loving it!


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment