Friday, December 05, 2014

Outfit: Holidays Are Coming…

05-12-14


05-12-14d


05-12-14e


Deichmann Graceland wedge boot


I promised you a festive themed Casual Friday this week so here you are! Can’t get much more festive than the Coca Cola lorry. This t shirt is from Primark. I got mine last year but they have them in again this year and they have sweatshirts with a similar print on them. This t shirt is marked a size 6 but it’s huge (by no stretch of the imagination am I a size 6!). I think the sizing is a little more realistic for this year’s batch of shirts.

05-12-14b


05-12-14c


I layered up with a sweater as there’s talk of snow flurries today. Brr!

05-12-14f


If you follow me on Instagram you will know that I wore these boots yesterday too. It’s unusual for me to wear the same boots or shoes two days in a row, but these are so comfy and cosy (they have a faux-sheepskin lining) that I might just keep them on the rest of the winter. Not only that, but they are actually knee high on me and that is rare thing for boots when you have legs as long as I do. The fact that they were a gift a few years back from the lovely people at Deichmann doesn't hurt either.

Black t shirt – Primark
Red sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Red beads – eBay
Silver snowflake earrings – FunkyJunk Jewellery
Tan boots – c/o Deichmann Shoes


Follow me on:

6 comments: