Thursday, December 04, 2014

Outfit: Winter Burgundy

02-12-14b


02-12-14f


FaithMary


It’s a rare thing these days that I take outfit photos two days in a row, but this was Tuesday’s outfit. It may be meteorological winter now (and that’s a fancy word for you right there) but I’m still loving my autumnal colour combinations. I thought I’d prove that I do have other boots in my collection than the few pairs I seem to have been wearing in rotation the past few weeks. These are by Faith and were bought back in about 2004 in their sale.

02-12-14c


02-12-14


A few years back I never thought I’d wear jeggings, but this burgundy pair must be one of the most-worn items in my wardrobe. It’s the colour I love predominantly, but I can’t help but think the elasticated waist is super comfy. I like that they have pockets on the back to disguise their jegging status a bit and the high waist means that they stay up.

02-12-14d


02-12-14e


Stay tuned for a Christmas themed Casual Friday outfit!

Brown sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Burgundy jeggings – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Brown boots – Faith (sale)
Silver necklace – Primark
Silver snowflake earrings – FunkyJunk Jewellery


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment