Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Outfit: More Festive Dressing in Red and Green

16-12-14b


16-12-14f


Georgia Rose red booties


There’s an old adage that red and green should never be seen, but I think that if you can’t embrace those seasonal colours in December, when can you?

16-12-14c


16-12-14


In an attempt to look like an elf, or a Christmas decoration, or something, I put my red sweater with my teal skirt. I added red booties and a collar necklace for good measure. I was going to put an actual shirt under the sweater, but I find that I always end up looking (and feeling) lumpy with a shirt layered under a jumper so I went for just the collar necklace instead.

16-12-14d


16-12-14e


Is everyone feeling festive yet? I put up some more fairy lights at the weekend with some tinsel and glittery baubles so my front room is looking quite pretty now. Only a week to go to the big day!

Red sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Teal skirt – H&M
Grey tights – Tesco?
Red suede boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Cream beaded collar necklace – Primark
Silver snowflake earrings – FunkyJunk Jewellery


Follow me on:

3 comments:

  1. Interesting combination of colours.


    Really love the new specs, what make and model are they please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty much similar to my autumn-winter-spring " uniform. "

    Polo neck shirt/sweater under a V-neck sweater and with jeans :)

    ReplyDelete