Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Outfit: Carol Service

14-12-14


14-12-14d


Georgia Rose Moletina red cowboy boots


Sunday night was the annual service of Carols by Candlelight at my church. It’s a lovely service – as the name suggests the church is lit entirely by candles and we sing carols and have Bible readings. I’m in the choir and we sang three pieces as well as the congregational carols.

14-12-14b


14-12-14c


I was feeling very festive so an outfit of red and green seemed appropriate. I added bootcut jeans (I feel like this pair makes my legs look exceptionally long) and red cowboy boots.

Teal faux wrap top – Long Tall Sally
Red polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – Next Tall (eBay)
Red boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Silver necklace – New Look (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment