Thursday, June 18, 2015

Outfit: Monday





This is what I wore Monday this week. It was warm and sunny which was a nice change after a damp weekend. It was that fine rain that wets you through all day on Sunday, and I was champing at the bit to get out for a walk. It fined up eventually after tea and I managed to make my step count for the day.

You may notice that I’ve changed my phone. I had another mishap with the old one, managing to drop it down the toilet. Again. A year and a week after the last time that happened. Yes, I am an idiot. I was at work this time and wasn’t convinced that the phone would survive two swims (spoiler: it totally did, the Galaxy 3 handset rocks!) so having stuck it in rice to dry out I hotfooted it to the Carphone Warehouse to purchase a new one. My intention was to get a cheap smartphone and then upgrade at the end of the year when my contract runs out, but the cheap models weren’t exactly cheap and for another £20 I could have a Samsung very similar to my old phone. So that’s what I did.


As I already mentioned my old phone dried out and appears to be fine, but it’s 2.5 years old and the battery life is pretty poor by this point so I think I made the right decision. I’m on a SIM-only contract so haven’t lost out there, and can stay on that type of contract another year to get my money’s worth out of this phone. I’ve also got insurance against water damage because let’s face it, it’s probably going to happen again.

Blue chinos – Primark (eBay)
Brown top – H&M
White tank – Topshop
Brown shoes – Roberto Vianni (Debenhams, sale)
Necklace – New Look (sale)
Earrings – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment