Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Outfit of the Day





This is what I wore on Monday this week.  I feel like this orange blazer is really coming into its own this summer, despite it being part of TM Lewin's range last year.  I'm loving the bright colour.

The orange layer under my teal top is a bandeau.  I find bandeaux so useful in the summer to pop under tops such as this one that are cut just a bit too low to wear on their own.  I got mine a couple of years back from New Look, but I've seen them in several Primark Haul videos on You Tube recently, in an array of colours, so if you want one you should be able to pick them up there for a couple of pounds.

Blazer - c/o TM Lewin
Top - Long Tall Sally
Bandeau - New Look
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Matalan (sale)
Necklace - vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment