Friday, September 04, 2015

Outfit: Bootcut or Boyfriend?

04-09-15d


04-09-15b


04-09-15


I don’t have any true bootcut jeans in my closet that are short enough to wear with flats. This pair my look bootcut but technically it’s a boyfriend fit (well that’s what it says in the waistband anyway). I sized down for a tighter fit and consequently they look more like a bootcut. Which is fine in theory, but unless I’m sticking to Weight Watchers they can be a bit snug! But the good news is that the weight I’m at presently makes them a perfect fit so I pulled them out to wear today as an alternative to my beloved skinnies.

04-09-15c


04-09-15e


Priceless Purple Flats


I won’t be giving up skinny jeans anytime soon, but it’s nice to mix things up sometimes so I can see this pair being on rotation in my autumn outfits for sure.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sweater – c/o TM Lewin
Jeans – Next (gifted)
Shoes – Priceless Shoes
Necklace – Dorothy Perkins (sale)
Scarf – H&M



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment