Friday, October 02, 2015

Outfit: Simple Stripes and Jeans

01-10-15


01-10-15b


01-10-15c


01-10-15d


01-10-15e


01-10-15f


F+F boots


Happy October y’all! Simple skinny jeans and striped sweater were a perfect outfit for the first day of the month that I suppose really marks the start of autumn. I spend half the summer waiting for September to arrive (because then I can stop pretending to be warm and actually wear a sweater and boots, but then the weather warms up and it’s kind of like summer again. And does anyone find that September goes really fast? I say this every year but it’s like you blink and it’s October.

Sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – Primark
Boots – Florence + Fred at Tesco (sale)
Green necklace – Primark
Heart necklace – Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment