Saturday, April 30, 2016

Review: Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara



I was looking for a new mascara a couple of months ago and I thought I'd try the Big Eyes one by Maybelline.  I've long been a fan of The Falsies that Maybelline make so I knew I liked their mascaras.

Big Eyes has a double ended wand - there's a little mini brush for your tiny lower lashes and a regular size brush for your upper lashes.  When I'm applying make up without my glasses on (but also without my contact lenses, so I can't really see what I'm doing) I find the smaller the mascara brush the better, so that was one of the reasons I chose this one.

The mascara is great: it doesn't clump and I find a coating on both sets of lashes with the mini brush, then a layer on my upper lashes with the larger brush provides just the right amount of build up.

I would definitely recommend giving this one a go if you're in the market for a new mascara, and selected Maybelline products are currently on buy one, get one half price at Boots.

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment