Monday, September 05, 2016

Outfit: August 17th - Grey and Leopard

17-08-16b


17-08-16


17-08-16c


17-08-16e


17-08-16d


17-08-16f


I don't know why I don't usually pair leopard print with grey, but I tend to associate leopard working better with brown and cream tones. However, on this occasion I put it with grey and I think it worked quite well. As you can see I am obsessed with lace up shoes (I have the same pair in three colours and I would also have the burgundy pair had they made them in my size) so I wore those again to match in with the colours in my cardigan.

And can I just give a shout out to Sally Hansen's Air Brushed Legs spray here? I used it on my legs on the morning of 16th August, took a shower that night and it was still going strong the following morning (I did take care not to wash it off in the shower though - it's water resistant as long as you don't actively wash it off with soap). It doesn't transfer to your clothes and it didn't mark my cream bed sheets at all either. Love the stuff!

Dress - Dorothy Perkins Tall
Cardi - Primark (eBay)
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Claire's


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment