Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Outfit: August 19th - Rainy Friday

19-08-16


19-08-16d


19-08-16b


19-08-16e


19-08-16c


19-08-16f


F+F boots


It was so wet the day these pictures were taken! If you have been in the UK the past few summers you will know that what usually happens is we get a week or two of reasonable weather and then it goes a bit rubbish and that's it, summer's over. This year though, I've been waiting for the weather to go a bit cr*p so I can dig out a sweater or two and it just...hasn't. It's been fairly consistently warm and I've only got wet walking to or from work a handful of times. I'm definitely not complaining about this, I'm just a little surprised. Anyway, the forecast was bad the day these pictures were taken so I could finally pull out a long sleeve dress and pair it with boots. I'm just not very good at dressing for summer - I find autumn so much easier.

Dress - F+F at Tesco (charity shop)
Boots - F+F at Tesco (sale)
Top - Zara
Necklace - gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment