Monday, September 12, 2016

Outfit: August 30th - Teal and Black and Turquoise Heels

30-08-16


30-08-16c


30-08-16b


30-08-16d


30-08-16e


NL Turquoise


So the end of the summer is upon us. It's still warm but you can see that the light is changing in the afternoons, and it is dark just after 8pm now.

I carried these shoes in a bag to wear in the office as there's only so many more days peep toes are appropriate this time of year, and they had gone the whole summer unworn.

The top is one I usually reserve as a 'going out' top, but again, it's summery and it's a shame not to wear my warm weather clothes when I have the warm weather to do so.

Top - New Look Tall (eBay)
Pants - F+F at Tesco
Shoes - New Look (charity shop)
Necklace - gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment