Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Outfit: August 31 - Grey and Burgundy

31-08-16


31-08-16b


31-08-16f


31-08-16c


31-08-16d


31-08-16e


Georgia Rose red patent flats


The last day of August dawned, like much of the rest of August, bright and sunny. I took the opportunity to wear a dress and added my burgundy jacket (warning: I get OBSESSED with burgundy this time of year!) and matching shoes. I added a button to the jacket over the bank holiday weekend to give the option of a more fitted look when required. My sewing skills are a bit ‘make it up as you go along’ but I can sew a button and improvise a button hole when necessary!

We went out for tea that evening, so I just switched the burgundy jacket for a denim one and I was good go.

I attempted to put a beachy wavy in my hair using my flat irons, following this method - I'm not sure how well it worked but it was a change from straightening it in any case.

Jacket – Store 21
Dress – Dorothy Perkins Tall (gifted)
Shoes – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Necklace – Primark (gifted)

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment