Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Outfit: September 1st - Flippy Skirt and Brogues

01-09-16


01-09-16b


01-09-16c


01-09-16d


M&S metallic brogues


So, September 1st rolled around and despite the calendar ticking over to meteorological autumn the weather was still in summer mode. And for once, I was not complaining about it as I am determined to enjoy every last warm day we are given this year. It’s not actually been a bad summer weather-wise, all in all. It has been warm most days and when I think about how many times I’ve got rained on walking to or from work, it’s not that many really, perhaps three or four at most.

I gave a nod to the new season with my burgundy top but there was no need for boots or scarves or anything like that at that stage.

Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams, sale)
Shoes – M&S (via 1940s weekend)
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – Avon (gifted)
Belt – River Island

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment