Friday, September 16, 2016

Outfit: September 2nd

02-09-16b


02-09-16c


02-09-16


02-09-16d


02-09-16e


02-09-16f


Office Chantelle


I think I spoke a little too soon about the good weather in my last post. After I said that we were still in summer mode Friday morning dawned a bit damp and dull. And I was chilly in the office much of the day too. My new work place is an industrial unit rather than a proper bricks and mortar building, meaning it is hot when it’s hot out, and chilly when it isn’t so hot out.

I smartened up my distressed denim with a blazer, dressier top and heels. I put my hair up so that the zip on the back of my top would be visible, thinking I would be warm and shed my blazer, but I actually ended up wearing the jacket most of the day. Hey ho.

Blazer – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Top – Primark
Jeans – Primark
Shoes – Office
Necklace – Scope

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment