Saturday, September 17, 2016

Outfit: September 6th - Dress, Shirt, Shoes, Done!

06-09-16c


06-09-16b


06-09-16


06-09-16d


06-09-16e


06-09-16f


SAM_5207-1


It may be technically fall but the weather was still behaving like summer in the first full week of September. More like summer than summer itself often is, actually. It was warm, muggy and not at all conducive to wearing any of the lovely boots, scarves and sweaters I've been drooling over for weeks. But that time will come and in the meantime I planned to enjoy the warmth whilst we still had it.

Fall is all about layering so I put a white shirt over my dress on a warm Tuesday morning, adding a statement necklace to add interest to the plain dress should I end up removing the shirt as the day warmed up. (Which is exactly what happened.)

The last time I wore these shoes I felt sure it would be the last time. The way things are going I'll probably wear them again before the season is out.

Dress - Primark
Shirt - Long Tall Sally (sale)
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment