Friday, October 28, 2016

Outfit: October 20th – Bucks Fizz!

20-10-16


20-10-16b


20-10-16c


20-10-16d


20-10-16e


20-10-16f


Primark black pointy lace up flats


I almost packed this top away when I switched out my seasonal clothes a few weeks back, because the fabric is quite thin and it’s not very warm. However, it was saved on the basis that army green is a very autumnal colour and that the top has room for layers underneath. Just as well I did save it, as it came into its own last Thursday.

This was my (rather poor) attempt at a work-to-play outfit. I think these things are easier in the summer! I was meeting my sister in Leeds after work to have some tea and then see three of the original four members of Bucks Fizz perform at the City Varieties. Theatres can sometimes get hot so I wanted a nice top that I could remove a layer from, and I wore shoes rather than boots. Layering up my outerwear (a boucle jacket and massive scarf) kept out the autumn chill.

Cardi – New Look Tall
Top – Dorothy Perkins Tall (sale)
Trousers – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – Primark
Necklace – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment