Saturday, October 29, 2016

Outfit: October 21st – Oversize Stripes and Chelsea Boots (And It’s All Primark!)

21-10-16


21-10-16c


21-10-16b


21-10-16d


21-10-16e


Primark tan Chelsea boots


I just can stop with these boots. They’re comfy, they go with EVERYTHING and they keep my feet warm and dry. I’m not sure what else you could ask for from a pair of footwear really.

And yes, the oversize stripe sweater is back in rotation (it was my favourite thing this past spring you may remember). A comfy, cosy, casual Friday outfit. I was in a really good mood that morning too. Bucks Fizz the previous night were awesome, and no support act which always pleases me as I feel like I’ve got my money’s worth if the act you’ve paid to see does the whole show. My company was hosting a 25th anniversary party that evening and it was Friday. The best day of the week.

Sweater – Primark
Jeans – Primark (gifted)
Boots – Primark
Necklace – Scope

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment