Monday, October 31, 2016

Outfit: October 24th – Big Sweater, Stretchy Pants and Hair Extensions

24-10-16b


24-10-16


24-10-16c


24-10-16d


24-10-16e


24-10-16f


Clarks suede and leather heeled Bizzy Girl boots


So apparently I can’t get enough of the cosy sweater/stretchy pants outfit formula right now. This past weekend I lived in legging jeans and oversized sweaters. And scarves. It’s chilly outside now. I almost went for the tan ankle boots again but then opted for these heeled booties at the last minute to dress up the outfit a little bit and to have a change from the tan boots. I’ve been cold more times this past week than I am happy with, hence why I’ve skipped straight on to the cosy sweaters.

I think I have finally figured out the key to wearing my hair wavy. Extensions. But only two small pieces at the front, one at either side. The front section of my hair is quite short still, so to put any curl or wave in it I have to start fairly high up to get enough length to wrap around the wand. However, that means my curls then start TOO high up my head for my liking. By adding a longer extension piece just above my ears, I suddenly have enough length at the front to work with. Obviously I sometimes add pieces at the back of my head too, for a little more length and thickness, but I don’t find it as comfortable to wear the larger pieces of hair all day, whereas the small ones don’t bother me at all.

Sweater – New Look Tall (sale)
Pants – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Boots – Clarks (outlet, sale)
Necklace – Scope

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment