Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Outfit: October 3rd – Brown and Black

03-10-16


03-10-16c


03-10-16b


03-10-16d


Call It Spring brown flat OTK boots


One of my favourite tricks for mixing black and brown (and one that long time reader will have heard me mention many times before) is to add some leopard print (which contains both colours) to really pull the look together.

So, truth be told, I’m pretty excited that it’s October. Not just for the awesome fashion (I switched over my seasonal wardrobe items the night I wrote this post) but for the light, which definitely changes in the autumn, the crisper air, and the fact that I’ve got some pretty awesome things coming up this month. I’m taking a trip to Bristol to visit my friend S, we have a lunch date with one of my high school friends and her husband, my sister and I are going to see Bucks Fizz in concert, there’s a party planned at work, the list goes on! I feel so blessed to have so many good things going on all the next few weeks.

Dress – H&M
Cardi – New Look Tall
Belt – free with something, can’t remember what
Scarf – H&M
Boots – Call It Spring (Debenhams, sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment