Monday, October 10, 2016

Outfit: October 2nd - Comfort Zone

02-10-16


02-10-16b


02-10-16c


02-10-16d


02-10-16e


02-10-16f


Primark black lace up flat shoes


The last few days of September and the beginning of October I felt like I was really back in my element when it comes to getting dressed. I am not good at dressing for warm weather (even though I do enjoy the warmth that the sunshine brings) and it's always kind of a relief to me, sartorially speaking, when the first autumn chills arrive and I can start layering again. The first weekend of October was still relatively warm, and I ended up wearing this same outfit (more or less) twice.

Saturday we had a couple of friends over and headed out for a walk in the afternoon. We got a bit wet and muddy (the young man's walk routes always seem to go through a boggy patch for some reason) so when we got home I changed into pretty well what you see here (but sub the blazer for a black cardigan and the shoes for black ankle boots as it was raining) before we went for tea at our local pub.

Sunday morning the choir were leading the church service for Harvest Festival so I smartened up a bit with the blazer and was good to go.

Oh, and I changed my hair colour on the Friday night: despite dying it almost black at Christmas, then again with a dark brown a couple of months back, the blonde highlights from two years ago are STILL showing though, so I went with a super dark brown again in order to feel more like myself.

Blazer - Forever 21 (sale)
Top - Primark
Jeans - Long Tall Sally (sale)
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - George at Asda


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment