Saturday, October 08, 2016

Outfit: September 30th – Grey and Black

30-09-16b


30-09-16


30-09-16d


30-09-16c


30-09-16e


30-09-16f


Matalan snakesin pointed toe court shoes


And so the end of September was upon us. The sun was shining so I popped in my contact lenses and stuck my favourite aviator style sunglasses on my head. The top is one you’ve seen several times before, but worn turned around so that the cross straps that were in the back are now at the front. I think cross front and lace up tops are going to be big this season, and it means no necklace is required which is one fewer decision to make in the morning.

There was a definite nip in the early morning air: autumn proper is right around the corner. Which brings me on to the jeans. How? You may well ask. I see photos of people (well, of bloggers) wearing distressed denim in the snow. People who do this: how do you do it?! Don’t your knees and thighs get cold? Or is it just me who is a nesh wuss? (Highly likely now I come to think of it.) Answers on a postcard in the comments section please…

Top – New Look Tall
Jeans – Next Tall
Shoes – Matalan (sale)
Earrings – Avon (gifted)
Sunglasses – Amazon

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment