Saturday, November 19, 2016

Outfit: November 10th – Another Sweater Dress

10-11-16


10-11-16g


10-11-16b


10-11-16f


10-11-16c


10-11-16d


10-11-16e


10-11-16h


Clarks OTK Bizzy Girl boots


That’s it, the sweater dresses are out and they’re here to stay for the duration of the winter. Just like in summer, when it’s so easy to throw on a t shirt dress and some shoes, in the winter you can throw on a sweater dress, tights and boots and you’re good to go. This particular dress is so soft, and has interesting sleeves making it kind of current again this season. It’s years old and I loved it so much that when I lost weight a few years back and my original dress became too big, I sold it on eBay and replaced it with a smaller size (also from eBay).

The previous day’s snow was mostly gone by the morning but it was still cold so it was time to bring out a proper coat in place of my beloved biker jackets. This one again is old, bought on eBay a few years back so I don’t know exactly what year it was from. But I love the cut – the nipped in waist and full skirt make it a classic.

Coat – Next Tall (eBay)
Dress – New Look Tall (eBay)
Tights – Primark
Boots – Clarks (Debenhams, sale)
Necklace – Primark (gifted)

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment