Friday, November 18, 2016

Outfit: November 9th – Snow Day!

09-11-16c


09-11-16b


09-11-16d


09-11-16


09-11-16e


09-11-16f


Steve Madden tan leather boots


So last Wednesday I wore what is basically a massive sweater because yeah, this happened:

20161109_073616


The first snow of the winter. I guess we have to call it winter now as it doesn’t really snow in autumn? I actually had a bit of a footwear dilemma: walking to work poses a whole new set of challenges. I opted for my Hunter wellies as it was snowy and so I didn’t have to sit in wet boots all morning, but then I wasn’t sure what to carry in my bag to put on once I got to the office. I went for these Steve Madden boots in the end as they are lightweight.

So back to the dress. As I said, it’s just a really big cable knit sweater and what is warmer than that? Nothing my friends, that’s what. And paired with fleece-lined tights I was cosy all day.

Dress – Next Tall
Tights – Primark
Boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Necklace – Scope

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment