Saturday, November 26, 2016

Outfit: November 17th – OTK Boots!

17-11-16


17-11-16b


17-11-16c


17-11-16d


17-11-16e


17-11-16f


17-11-16g


I felt like my poor old over the knee boots were being neglected (high heels and walking to work don’t mix) so I stashed them in my bag, pulled on my trusty flats for my commute, then changed when I got to the office. These boots were a Christmas present from my sister last year and they are fabulous as they actually stay up! The heels is a little higher than I would usually go for so I can’t walk far in them, but for a day where I’m mostly sitting down they are fine.

The temperatures dipped overnight and the forecast was for snow the following morning so a cosy oversize sweater (with a thermal stealthily layered underneath) kept me toasty.

Sweater – Primark (sale)
Jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Boots – Primark (gifted)
Necklace – Primark (gifted)

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment