Monday, November 28, 2016

Outfit: November 21st – Skirt, Sweater, Heels

21-11-16b


21-11-16


21-11-16d


21-11-16c


21-11-16e


21-11-16f


Red high heel shoes


Don’t be fooled by this outfit into thinking that I actually left the house like this. Monday morning was wet (but thankfully not as windy as I expected) so I put my heels in my bag and wore my wellies to walk to work. I guess you could call that overkill, but why risk ruining leather boots (and getting them all mud-spattered) when I have a perfectly good pair of rain boots that don’t get used that often? I also donned a large plaid scarf, a knitted hat and my cosy waterproof coat.

It’s time for cashmere sweaters now that winter has hit. This one was a bargain on eBay several years ago and is from the men’s section which is why the sleeves are actually long enough for me.

Sweater – Gap men’s (eBay)
Skirt – Topshop Tall (sale)
Tights – Primark
Shoes – c/o NOW Discount Shoes
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment