Friday, December 16, 2016

Outfit – December 7th – A Little Green

07-12-16


07-12-16b


07-12-16c


07-12-16e


07-12-16d


07-12-16f


I keep forgetting I have these trousers. I wore them so much last year, then this spring I loaned them to my sister as they’re a bit big for me and she had just had a baby so needed some non-maternity but looser clothes for a couple of months. They’re still a bit big for me but I just can’t bear to part with them as I love them.

See those waves in my hair? That’s natural that is. I used a diffuser on my hairdryer for the first time in a LOT of years the previous evening, adding some mousse before I started, and this was the result. Well, this wasn’t quite the result – it was wavier (is that a word?!) and crispier the previous evening but this was the result after it had been slept on. And the best part? All I had to do to it in the morning was check my part was straight and spritz on some hairspray to keep the front bits out of my face. Low maintenance hair is definitely something I can get on board with!

Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Pants – Forever 21
Shoes – TK Maxx
Necklace – Scope
Earrings – Etsy
Belt – Pieces (c/o Spartoo)

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment