Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Outfit: December 9th – Candy Cane Stripes

09-12-16


09-12-16b


09-12-16d


09-12-16e


09-12-16c


09-12-16f


09-12-16g


With the weather having turned so mild in the first full week of December a sweater wasn’t really necessary. This striped top is kind of double layered, so it’s warmer than a regular long sleeve t shirt but not as thick as an actual jumper. And despite it not being a tall item, it has lovely long sleeves (I think you’re supposed turn the cuffs back to show the narrower stripes on the inside) and it long in the body. It’s also reversible so I could have the whole thing be narrower stripes if I wanted (though I don’t think I’ve ever actually worn it that way).

At this stage in December usually I would not contemplate any footwear other than boots, but with the arrival of the milder weather I took the opportunity for a pair of shoes for a change.

Top – Kew 159 (John Lewis)
Jeans – Primark
Shoes – c/o Sarenza
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment