Monday, December 05, 2016

Outfit: November 29th – Wedge Boots

29-11-16


29-11-16b


29-11-16c


29-11-16d


29-11-16e


29-11-16f


Deichmann faux suede wedge boots


I forgot just how comfy these boots are! They have a faux-sheepskin lining so they only get worn on the coldest of days. I’m not sure they were the best option with this outfit (my tan ankle boots probably would have worked better) but once I had one on my foot I looked out of the window at the frost and there was no way I was taking them off. They are so cosy.

I am a little bit obsessed with the outfits on the Putting Me Together (puttingmetogether.com) blog right now, and this look is an homage to that. Audrey lives in San Diego which is clearly way warmer than England, so I had to layer up a bit more but the idea is there. I should wear this plaid shirt more often than I do anyway – it’s a lovely soft flannel which is perfect for this time of year. I plan to wear it with a burgundy sweater nearer Christmas too.

Cardi – New Look Tall
Shirt – Primark
Pants – F+F at Tesco
Boots – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Scarf – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment