Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Outfit: December 25th - Christmas Day

25-12-16b


25-12-16c


25-12-16


25-12-16e


Matalan flat sparkle bow shoes


We were hosting Christmas dinner again this year with all the parents joining us for the day. Once I had the turkey in the oven I dashed upstairs to get ready. i was a little short on time, hence the mirror shots. I went for a simple jeans and top look with some sparkly shoes (which were actually a Christmas present from my mom last year). The choker style necklace was a gift from the young man who once again excelled himself with his good taste in jewellery. I also received a Fitbit which you can't see modelled here, but by Boxing Day I had it up and running and on my wrist.

Top - New Look Tall
Jeans - Long Tall Sally
Shoes - Matalan (gifted)
Necklace - gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment