Friday, February 24, 2017

Outfit: February 14th – Valentine’s Day

14-02-17


14-02-17c


14-02-17b


14-02-17d


14-02-17g


A big, cosy sweater doesn’t really say ‘Valentine’s Day’, does it? But we like to keep things low key and don’t go out or celebrate at all really. We exchange cards but that’s about it.

As I mentioned in my previous post, milder weather was on the way so another wearing of what has become my go-to sweater of the winter was definitely in order. Along with my other favourite scarf – which Timehop tells me I wore on Valentine’s last year too. A big, cosy sweater may not say ‘Valentine’s Day’ but apparently a leopard print scarf does, to me anyway!

Sweater – New Look Tall
Trousers – F&F at Tesco
Shoes – Primark
Scarf – H&M
Necklace – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment