Saturday, February 25, 2017

Outfit: February 15th – Army Green Sweater

15-02-17d


15-02-17c


15-02-17


15-02-17b


15-02-17e


When I had my hair done the other week one of my specifications to my friend was that I wanted it to be able to just fall and look OK, even if I had done nothing to it. Last Wednesday was the test of that. I washed my hair the previous evening, let it air dry and then brushed it out in the morning. A little spritz of hairspray and what you see here is the result.

I have read/heard that army green will be a big colour this spring, and it’s one that I’ve been trying to incorporate into my wardrobe anyway as it’s kind of a neutral, so when I saw this sweater in Primark I couldn’t resist. It has a zip in the back (and you know how I feel about zips) and is still a warmish knit whilst being in a more spring-like colour and its slightly shorter length (on me, they’re probably supposed to be full length! #tallgirlproblems) sleeves. Although the forecast was for milder temperatures, there was also rain forecast so it wasn’t quite time to banish the booties just yet. I was able to banish my winter coat though: I put on my black faux leather jacket, mindful of that fact that there will only be so many more days when I can wear the (detachable) faux fur collar that it has. I added my trusty leopard print scarf and a hat (the mornings aren’t that mild just yet!) and I was good to go.

Sweater – Primark
Trousers – F+F at Tesco
Boots – Primark
Necklace – gifted
Bangle – M&S (free on 3 for 2 offer)
Earrings – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment