Monday, February 27, 2017

Outfit: February 17th – Cross Front Top

17-02-17


17-02-17b


17-02-17c


17-02-17d


17-02-17e


17-02-17f


17-02-17g


I am totally obsessed with tops that have crossover strap detailing at the front. So much so that I am wearing this top backwards so that the crossover is at the front. I have a couple of t shirts in this style but as it’s still February outside I wore this one today which has ¾ sleeves and is a knit rather than a thin t shirt.

It was, however, warm enough for ripped jeans! Yay! I know some people do ripped and distressed denim all through the winter, but I am old and worry about chills on my already clicky knees and also why would you want to go out with holes in your trousers when it’s freezing outside? At the first signs of spring though, out come the ripped denims and the flat shoes. Although it was raining the morning of this outfit (which wasn’t forecast) and it turns out that these shoes now leak so I had wet socks when I got to work. Gah.

Cardi – New Look Tall
Top – New Look Tall
Jeans – Next Tall (gifted and distressed)
Shoes – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment