Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Outfit: February 3rd – Forgotten Boots

03-02-17d


03-02-17


03-02-17g


03-02-17e


03-02-17b


03-02-17f


03-02-17c



03-02-17h

I was so excited to find these boots in Primark back in August, but then they got put in my wardrobe and I kind of forgot about them. Probably because it was so early in the season and didn’t get cold enough for over the knee boots for another three or four months. But I remembered them this past week (and forgot about them again a couple of times too, if we’re being honest) and finally pulled them out for casual Friday. They are a little bit browner than I would like, I was after more of a tan OTK boot, but they are light enough to go with most things so if I can remember for more than five minutes that they exist they should get some more wear before spring arrives.

Outfit Formula

I feel like I have got very lazy with my outfits recently – it’s either a dress, tights and boots or skinny jeans, an oversize sweater and boots. I didn’t set out to have such a set outfit formula, it just kind of happened. It’s probably fatigue with the cold weather too. I was so excited to be able to wear shoes in my last post. I mean imagine! Actual shoes! I did notice that day just how white the tops of my feet are right now. They are usually the most tan part of my body (probably as they’re the only bits that get any exposure to the light in an average UK summer). It’s been a long winter.

Sweater – New Look Tall
Jeans – Primark
Boots – Primark
Scarf – H&M
Necklace – Scope
Bangles – Dorothy Perkins

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment