Friday, February 17, 2017

Outfit: February 7th – Layers

07-02-17b


07-02-17c


07-02-17


07-02-17d


07-02-17e


07-02-17f


So remember how I got excited about wearing shoes rather than boots last week? And about not needing my wool coat one of the days? Well the forecast for this week is snow. Yeah. Not so much spring just yet then.

Tuesday wasn’t quite as cold though so I took the opportunity to layer up a couple of thinner tops rather than wearing a big jumper. I like how the stripes just peep out at the neck and cuffs. And if you’re thinking that my hair looks a bit different, I got it cut the previous evening. My friend L did it and she did an awesome job. She cut it dry which is something I don’t think I’ve experienced since I was a child and my grandma used to take my sister and me to her local hairdresser for our hair trimming. It meant the cut didn’t take that long to do – I find when I go to a regular salon almost half of the time is taken up with blow drying and styling my hair. Which is nice, but you pay for the privilege and you have to have the time to spare too.

Top – Long Tall Sally
Polo neck – Long Tall Sally
Trousers – F+F at Tesco
Boots – Primark
Necklace – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment