Saturday, February 18, 2017

Outfit: February 8th - Knit Dress and Over Knee Boots

20170208_084304


20170208_084526


I had to go into work early this day so there was only time for a couple of quick snaps in the mirror (so that I had something to put on Instagram, primarily). The weather turned cold again that week and we even had a little snow, so a cosy knitted dress and over the knee boots was the perfect combination for staying warm.

20170208_194514


The previous day I had been out at lunchtime and purchased some new trainers. I have started running. I don't run. I have never run. The closest I ever got to running was when I used to play hockey in high school, but lately I haven't been able to get the idea out of my head. Who even am I? So I thought I should get some proper trainers and took myself off to the sports store to get my gait assessed. The trainers I ended up with are these Asics ones, which are a cool purple colour as well as being super comfy and supportive for running.

Dress - Kew 159
Boots - New Look (gifted)
Necklace - George at ASDA
Belt - Dorothy Perkins

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment