Friday, February 03, 2017

Outfit: January 25th – Bright Blue

25-01-17e


25-01-17


25-01-17b


25-01-17f


25-01-17c


25-01-17d


25-01-17g


Bright blue has long been one of my favourite colours, but I don’t actually have many items in my wardrobe in that shade right now. A couple of the things I DO have though are this jumper and scarf. I love me a good blanket scarf and, having worn the tartan ones to death before Christmas I feel like this one is a good nod to the spring weather that is (hopefully!) on the way, but it will keep me warm whilst we are still in the grip of winter (the day after I wore this outfit, the temperature didn’t get above freezing all day). And speaking of the cold weather, I would have worn my black ankle boots with this outfit, but I decided that the knee high ones would be warmer.

Sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Skirt – Topshop Tall (sale)
Tights – Primark
Boots – Clarks (Debenhams, sale)
Necklace – gifted
Scarf – TK Maxx

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment