Monday, February 06, 2017

Outfit: January 27th - Re-Run

27-01-17


27-01-17b


27-01-17d


27-01-17c


27-01-17e


27-01-17f


27-01-17h


And just like that, the end of January was upon us. For the final Friday of the month I did a re-run of the previous Friday’s outfit. It occurred to me over the weekend that I did in fact have a longer length red and white striped top, and that that top also had longer sleeves. I added over knee boots this time as it was just minus 3˚C outside first thing (and it didn’t warm up much either).

I wash my hair every two or three days and by day three it often needs a little help. I read this post by Cori earlier in the week (though I could never go seven days like she does!) and she recommends blasting your hair with a blow dryer after applying dry shampoo. I hadn’t tried it before but I did this day and it even got out the kinks from sleeping with my hair in a bun meaning I didn’t need to use my straighteners.

Finally, check out my new phone case! I feel like such a blogging cliché as it’s rose gold, but it’s so pretty and sparkly! I actually got a whole new phone, not just a case, which is very exciting. It’s a Galaxy S6 and it is SO MUCH better than my old phone.

Sweater – New Look Tall
Top – Kew 159 (John Lewis)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Boots – New Look (gifted)

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment