Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Outfit: January 30th – Digging Out a Dress

30-01-17


30-01-17b


30-01-17c


30-01-17d


30-01-17e


30-01-17f


I haven’t worn this dress since the late summer I don’t think. It’s a t-shirt fabric and I guess I’ve had it in my head that it wouldn’t be warm enough for this time of year. I left it out when I put away my summer clothes though, and I will have done that for a reason (although at this moment in time I’m not sure what that reason was…) so I decided to get it out and layer it up with a cosy cardi and fleece-lined tights. I was plenty warm enough and it’s just a comfy plain grey dress so it worked fine for the time of year too.

Dress – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Cardi – F+F at Tesco
Tights – Primark
Boots – Primark
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment