Friday, March 31, 2017

Outfit: March 20th – Striped Dress, Orange Jacket

20-03-17


20-03-17b


20-03-17c


20-03-17d


20-03-17e


20-03-17f


20-03-17g


The spring weather came to an abrupt end with wind, rain and a forecast of snow for Tuesday morning. So thanks for that, March. I wanted to wear my little striped dress but it needed a layer because of the shorter length sleeves so I put my orange blazer over it. I wore my polka dot ballet flats but if you saw my Instagram story from that morning you’ll know I put a pair of boots on for the rainy walk to work.

I was having a think about my blog over the weekend and I decided to try something different. I feel like some of my outfits don’t photograph terribly well, especially since I hopped aboard the oversize jumper trend. One of my commenter suggested making a video of those types of outfit so you can see how it moves, and I tried that out this week. What do you think – yay or nay?



Dress – Primark
Tights – Falke (TK Maxx)
Shoes – Long Tall Sally (gifted)
Blazer – c/o TM Lewin
Necklace – Scope

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment