Saturday, April 01, 2017

Outfit: March 21st – Big Hair, Don’t Care

21-03-17b


21-03-17


21-03-17c


21-03-17d


21-03-17e


21-03-17f


21-03-17g


After years of trying to get volume in my hair it turns out all I need to do is tip my head back and spray it with gel spray. The promised snow arrived that morning and consequently it was cold, so I put a hat on to walk to work and my hair had calmed down somewhat by the time I reached the office.

Since there was snow in the forecast I gave one of my knitted dresses what I hoped would be its final airing of the season, along with fleecy tights and boots. And a cardi for added warmth. I know the spring is out there somewhere, I’ve seen it, so could we have it back please?

Dress – New Look Tall (eBay)
Cardi – Primark (eBay)
Tights – Primark
Boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Necklace – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment