Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Outfit: March 2nd – More Army Green

02-03-17c


02-03-17b


02-03-17


02-03-17d


02-03-17e


20170302_101504


02-03-17f


It looks like this week is turning into green week! I didn’t have time to take proper pictures this particular morning, but I wanted to share the outfit anyway because I liked it. I also didn’t have time couldn’t be bothered to do anything with my hair, other than brush it and spray some hairspray on it to keep it out of my face. What? At least I’m honest! J

These trousers are one of my most-worn items I think. The jacket is a jersey one and was a 99p eBay bargain. You can’t go wrong with that – the price or a jacket that’s really a sweatshirt in disguise.

You know what else you can’t go wrong with? Primark’s ballet flats. £3.50 I paid for those little silver ones up there. And yes, they will wear out before the summer is out I’m sure (walking to work has that effect on your cheaper shoes I’ve found) but at that price I can replace them.

Jacket – New Look (eBay)
Top – New Look
Trousers – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – Primark
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment