Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Outfit: March 1st – In Like a Lion…

01-03-17f


01-03-17d


01-03-17e


01-03-17c


01-03-17b


01-03-17g


01-03-17


01-03-17h


01-03-17i


So March dawned cold and frosty, but with sunshine which gave me the hope at least that spring might be on its way. Just ignore the ankle boots and fleece lined tights…

This top is actually one of those batwing off the shoulder styles, with a thick, fitted waistband – you know the ones, they look great with jeans. However, when I tried it on I discovered that it could be pulled forward and disguised as a kind of cowl neck top that would work with a skirt too. I love a versatile piece of clothing!

I’m just getting really impatient to wear some spring outfits now. With luck, by the time this post goes live I will be able to do so. (I generally write my posts on the same day as the photos are taken but then they go up around a week later, depending on how behind my scheduling is. This means I can just do a bulk-post upload once a week and not have to mess about with logging on to Blogger every day.)

Cardi – New Look
Top – Amazon
Skirt – Topshop Tall (sale)
Boots – Clarks outlet (sale)
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment