Friday, March 10, 2017

Outfit: March 3rd – Snakeskin Heels and Distressed Denim

03-03-17


03-03-17b


03-03-17h


03-03-17c


03-03-17d


03-03-17f


03-03-17g


03-03-17e


Another week, another casual Friday rolls around. I wore my self-distressed jeans again because I just can’t quit them. They were once a favourite pair of jeans in my wardrobe but then they got to be a little big and I stashed them away as I couldn’t bear to part with them (see: favourite pair of jeans). They’re still a little big, truth be told (if I wear them without a belt they slide right down) but I feel like the slightly looser fit lends itself perfectly to making holes in the thighs and being able to sit down without any flesh bulging out. And let’s face it: no one wants to see that. I am so happy that these have been given a new lease of lift. Not bad for a pair of jeans that cost £19.99 in 2011, huh?

So I hopped on the choker bandwagon with this little faux-leather number from Primark. I looked in the mirror the morning I wore this and was transported right back to the 6th form, circa 1996. It was awesome. This one was part of a pack of three so I might try out the other ones in the coming days.

And then, at dinnertime, I was transported to my 6th form days again when someone was heating something in the microwave that smelt suspiciously like bacon flavour Super Noodles. I was assured that wasn’t what was cooking, but suddenly it was 1996 once again in the boarding girls’ common room.

Sweater – New Look Tall
Top – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – New Look
Choker – Primark
Shoes – Matalan (sale)

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment